MeWe360 are teaming up with Resolution Music to offer a career-defining opportunity for up and coming artists. We’re looking for the best emerging talent to join us on an exclusive development program, which includes a weekend away at Resolution’s resident recording studio, seminars and Q+As from experts in the industry, a huge finale gig and direct exposure to Resolution’s label scouts…
Who are we looking for?
We’re on a mission to find the best up and coming artists around the country. Whether you’re a band or solo artist, seasoned or new to the game, psychedelic space rocker or hip-hop freestyler (or both): if you’ve got the talent, we want to hear from you!
Who are we?
MeWe360 is a not-for-profit organisation and incubator that fosters and supports entrepreneurship in the creative industries. Their founder, Kevin Osborne, has been responsible for the development of the careers of the likes of Plan B, Rudimental and N-Dubz. Resolution Music is Kevin’s latest project: a record label that offers the unique capability to take raw, untapped talent, and grow it into an established performing and recording artist.
What are we offering?
A potentially life-changing experience. We’ll be giving a select group of applicants the unique opportunity to develop their craft, collaborate with other like-minded artists, and the chance to impress Resolution’s A&R team in the process. This will include:
• Demo recording sessions at Resolution’s London studio
• A weekend away at our studio residences with other like-minded musicians, for exclusive talks from industry experts, one to one consultations with slot resmi some of most respected vocal, performance and song-writing coaches in the business, and to get creative in the studio with other artists
• Performing to a room of industry heads and tastemakers, at an exclusive guest list event at our Soho offices
• Wrapping up with a huge finale gig at a secret venue in the capital
• Direct and extended exposure to Resolution’s A&R team, who will be working hands on with artists throughout the program
How can I apply?
We want to hear what you’re about. Click here to fill in our short, online application form. By applying, you will receive the added bonus of becoming a MeWe360 member! This will grant you access to all of our events, our Hub space and regular networking opportunities with other creatives. Not bad, right?
When will I find out if my application has been successful?
November 8th 2017.