As the world comes to a standstill, prohibiting social interactions and gatherings, many of you are likely to be affected with the inability to host events, workshops, open your shop, or anything else your enterprise offers on a day to day basis.
Many resources and emergency funding pots have been made available for creative and social entrepreneurs. We are pleased to highlight advice and guidance from industry players below:
- Arts Council England – Financial support for artists, creative practitioners and freelancers
- Arts Council England – Financial support for organisations outside of the National Portfolio
- Creative Industries Federation’s collation of advice, guidance and resources across the sector
- Good Finance – COVID-19 Resource Hub for Charities & Social Enterprises
- Artist Support Pledge – Instagram campaign
- Amelia Ideh’s compilation of funding opportunities for creatives in the UK and worldwide
We hope you are staying well and safe during these challenging times.
If you are aware of further resources, we welcome your submission to be added to this list. Please get in touch via our contact form and we will be in touch shortly.